Monday, May 18, 2009

VEGAS
No this is not Paris France it is the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. We spent a week there celebrating my birthday. Our Friend James was treating us as a gift and we lived it up. There is a restaurant at the Paris Hotel called the Mon Ami Gabbi that is fantastic. We ate there for breakfast everyday and I became addicted to the Fanny Bay Oysters there. From our table we were able to see the water show at the Belagio across the street. We also discovered quite a few other places to eat on our trip and went to several shows such as Bette Medler and Mamma Mia. I don't think I have ever had more fun at Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. I've been there with Eric and his kids when they were here on one of their visits last summer. Oh did I mention he is French? I'm the odd man out when they speak their native tongue, but I'm learning! :)

    ReplyDelete